- Posey Leadership Institute develops the next generation of leaders
- Offers a minor through Austin College to inspire and train future leaders
- Study the art of communication and the influence you are capable of spreading
- Countless opportunities to learn through traditional lectures and unique exploratory hands-on projects
- Focus your study of leadership in your respective field of study
- Prepares students for life through experiences that prompt reflection on their personal leadership style
- Check out our and see what current students are doing
- Learn more about the history of the Posey Leadership Institute
Did you Know?
Posey Leadership Institute Faculty
Dr. Martinella Dryburgh, 2020欧洲杯官方网站Assistant Professor of Leadership; Executive Director of the Posey Leadership Institute, The Leslie B. Crane Chair of Leadership Studies
Fun Fact:2020欧洲杯官方网站 In 2001, I won a car in the Dallas Opera car raffle. I paid $100 for one ticket and won a Mercedes CLK 320 sedan.
Faculty Advisory Committee
Hank Gorman, Psychology
James Hebda, Biochemistry
Jennifer Johnson-Cooper, Chinese
Ed Richardson, Sherman Attorney
John Williams, Chaplain
Michael Deen, Student Life Office
i put my posey leadership scholarship toward an international janterm. i got the opportunity to learn about rome’s history and culture while actually seeing it all for myself. it was an experience like no other!
2020欧洲杯官方网站i went on a janterm to costa rica. there, i got to study the neuroscience behind yoga and meditation. i never thought i’d get to do anything like that!
2020欧洲杯官方网站i chose to go to london, england, and learn about playwright william shakespeare while sitting in the original globe theatre. during my janterm in may in london, i also got the chance to explore berlin and amsterdam. my go! fellowship brought me to peru!
my go! fellowship provided me the opportunity to apply my medical interests outside of the pre-medical curriculum. through experiencing medical practices from other parts of the world, i am preparing to be a well rounded doctor in the future.
During the summer of 2018, I was given the opportunity to teach at Father Hugh Primary School in Livingstone, Zambia. I realized there was so much more that needed to be done that would have been impossible for me or any individual to do in a mere 4 weeks so I focused on making small… [Read More]
My first two weeks during my Go! Fellowship I spent in a orphanage taking care of children and I learned the importance of humility and kindness. Being able to provide even the slightest amount of comfort, happiness, and laughter to these children was the greatest blessing ever. My last two weeks I spent shadowing surgeons… [Read More]