A college education is an investment for a lifetime. The cumulative earnings of an employee with a bachelor's degree is over their entire career, which is twice the typical high school graduate.
97% of May 2020 grads
completed in 4 years
100% of Freshmen
receive gift aid
gift aid for 2019-20
(FAFSA) is now open for 2020-21! Students and families can use 2018 income to complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA. To automatically import tax information directly from the IRS into the FAFSA, use the .
Apply for Financial Aid.
FAFSA School Code: 003543
Download the new FAFSA Mobile App
We seek to keep quality education affordable for qualified students. Our annual costs are offset by a financial assistance program that includes:
- academic merit-based scholarships
- Austin College need-based grants
- federal and state grants
- loan programs
- outside scholarship entities
while students and their families assume primary responsibility for the cost of college, our office of financial aid will work closely with you to develop financial aid packages and/or financing plans that work best for your family.
2020欧洲杯官方网站austin college prides itself on providing an educational experience of great value to our students—and others have noticed.
- Washington Monthly College Guide recognized Austin College in its ranking of “America’s Affordable Elite” and those liberal arts colleges providing the “Best Bang for the Buck.”
- Barron’s Best Buys in College Education, Fiske Guide to Colleges, and Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, all of which highlight colleges that combine outstanding academics, post-graduate success, and affordable costs.
The Financial Aid Staff is available to provide assistance and to answer questions Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are located in Wortham Center, Room 105. Call us toll-free at 1.800.KANGAROO (800.526.4276), directly at 903.813.2900, or email your financial aid questions to us.
Students, if you are experiencing financial pressures that are impacting your ability to enroll or stay enrolled, the Office of Financial Aid is available to assist you.